Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Eyepencils only!





Today I was in a blue state of mind, and tried it another way! I only worked with eyepencils!
It feels kinda odd at first, but the result is completely satisfying!
I had three different shades of blues and then a black one to make an actual eyeliner in the end. And I admit I had a highlighter powder on the browbone, but that's it.
And the last picture is me doing the cross-eyed guru in the Love Guru. That movie is hilarious, can't stop laughing!

Anyhow, here are my products for today:
Primer - A tiny bit of NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Flash Glow from Mad Minerals
Eye pencils - Blue Lagoon, Sparkling Beach and Metallic Sea (also on the waterline) from MUS
Eye liner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Try this one out, I'm telling you!
Azure

1 comment:

Marla said...

i love how you take your pictures <3
so cute and different :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...