Saturday, 20 August 2011

Extravagance vs. Everyday Look





Have you ever tried to experiment with your face? I wanted to do Extravagance meet Every-day Look.
So I did a sort of cut crease but instead of smudging it the normal way, I smudged it with red eyeshadow to the beginning of the brow. It gives such an effect to the eye.
And then I exaggerated the eyeliner too, because once I start... I don't know when to end haha.
Though I like what I ended up with!
And normally I have a white waterline, or grey or black or blue. And as for avoiding crying-eyes one never has red-toned waterlines, but don't be afraid to try! This was so cool!
Or is it just me!?

My list for today:

Primer -NYX JEP in Yellow
Shadows -Manly 120 Palette
Eye pencil - Fluffy Lippencil from MUS
Eye liner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua 
Mascara - Big Fake False Lash Effect Black by Collection 2000
Eyebrow - Dark Brown from the Manly Palette

Enjoy!!
Azure

3 comments:

Kassie said...

So creative and amazing!!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup, love the colours.

Robyn said...

Oooh, how did you do the lower lashes? I've been looking for a pink mascara for ages but refuse to pay for the Makeup Store one and I don't think Barry M do thiers anymore :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...