Saturday, 13 August 2011

A different kind of rainbow



So this is me when going crazy a Saturday night! I really enjoy to et the imagination flow freely and just go for the mood you're in!
I had a rainbow in mind, but changed some parts and then ended up with having the brightest colours in the middle. And I must say that having dark shadow from the beginning of the brow and blend that in to the rest of the shadows is quite an effect. Makes the eye appear in a whole new way. And I had to try to wear bottom lashes, I've always wanted to. It feel odd in the beginning, but once you've gotten used to it, it is not wrong at all.

Here's what I've used:



Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - Manly 120 Palette
Eye pencil - S.O.P.I.H.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Eye liner - Super Fat Eye Marker Black from NYX
Eye lashes - Top: Eylure Girls Aloud Sarah Harding, Bottom: Lash Art Peak Under by MUS
Mascara - None (!)
Eyebrow - Black Eyeshadow from the Manly Palette

Over and out!
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...