Thursday, 11 August 2011

Cut crease with super eyeliner!





For today I made a cut crease with yellow and purple, two colours who works really good together. I used three different purples to get the colours shade in several ways. 
And as you can see for the yellow, I let it follow the eyeliner-wing but from below, which really lifts the eye.
Of course, when using lighter eyeshadows, I really love to make the eyeliner thick and long!!

Here's my products for the day:

Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - Inglot Freedom System in the numbers 474, 492, 441 & 439 together with OCC Loose Color Pigments in Iced
Eye pencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eye Liner - Super Fat Eye Marker Black from NYX
Mascara - Lash Queen Black from Helena Rubenstein
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

1 comment:

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Great eye makeup, love those colours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...