Friday, 5 August 2011

Celebrating my lashes!



Here's my newest favorite combination. Purple and light blue. Really makes the eyes shift in colour depending on the light you've got around you.
And as you can see, I'm wearing my favorite lashes Peak Over, but they are sadly not what they once were. When I know I can't use my falsies again, I wear glitter on them to really celebrate our time together!!

The list:

Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - Pure Pigment Static and Alluvium from Illamasqua, NYX Trio Eyeshadow Aquamarine, and NYX Single Eyeshadow in Purple
Eye Pencil - Snowflake from MUS
Eye Liner - Metallic Sea from MUS
Eye Lashes - Lash Art Peak Over from MUS
Glitter - Hologram glitter from a hobby shop attached with Mixing Liquid from Mus, and In the lashes a glitter wand from NYX 
Mascara - Lash Queen Black by Helena Rubenstein
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

1 comment:

D D said...

i love glitter ... and i should start to stick my lashes on (not just buying them :D )
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...