Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Blue Cut crease






For today I had a cut crease in mind, and a focus for the lower lashline. The effect was amazing, I look so much more evil than I thought I could! Wow!
A cut crease gives you a rather harsh look, but sometimes that is how one wants to look.
And I must say, purple for waterline is a new friend of mine. Gives a hint of green for my eyes. I added a light pink for that purple to break of the blue.
A very strange constellation of colours, I know, but I didn't have any plan what so ever when I started and this is how it ended...!

Here's my list
Primer - High Tech Lighter Stardust from MUS
Shadows - Barry M Dazzle Dust in Gold Iridescent, Inglot Freedom System in numbers 431, 388, 429 & 478
Eyepencil - Obscene Medium Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Long Lash Black from MUS
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

1 comment:

Girl Anachronism said...

I adore cut crease looks. They add so much depth to the eye!

Thank you about your circus-palette answer. I know, that this was limited. My came to know Sleek too late and missed some really great colour combinations. Oh well, I try to get it on ebay, if it's not too expensive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...