Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Too Faced Shadows Insurance- a disappointment!


Since I almost wear eye liner all the time I find it hard to be without it. Sometimes I do it to vary my looks. I'm also pretty surprised that so many people adores the Too Faced Shadow Insurance because I find it totally useless and was extremely disappointed. But perhaps that's a matter of taste but I didn't think it bring forth the pigments of the shadows at all. I'm more fond of the rich creamy primers such as Illamsquas Liquid Metals, Make Up Stores High Tech Lighter and NYX Jumbo Pencils.

Here's what I used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Shadows - Sleek Palette Original & Good Girl, OCC Colour Concentrate Pigment Selection in Iced
Eye pencils - S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from Make Up Store
Eyebrow - Micro Shadow Nightfall from Make Up Store

Enjoy!
Phlox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...