Saturday, 23 July 2011

NYX Velvet Rope




In my wardrobe there's mostly black clothes so I often end up using my make up as something colourful but also as an accessory! I like it when people getting shocked from my looks but most of them are actually pretty positive and I rarely get negative responses. I know for sure that Azure feels the same way!
We're simply colourcrazy....

The list:

Primer - High Tech Lighter Stardust from Make Up Store
Shadows - NYX 10-Color Eye Shadow Palette, NYX Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in Nude and Frozen Daiquiri from Make Up Store
Eye pencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Eye liner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara in Black
Eyebrow - Wolf from Illamasqua

Enjoy!
Phlox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...