Sunday, 3 July 2011

NYX Honey Comb and green


Feeling a bit like following a green theme this week but hey it's a nice colour!
But instead of using the usual white pencil on the waterline, I chose to have a light green instead. Sometimes you don't want to go bright or dark on the waterline, just something in between.
And I focused on having green under the bottom lashes and enhanced that with glitter. Only I didn't stop with glitter there, I had some gold glitter sprinkled over the whole top lid.
Do I OD glitter?
Yes.

Primer - High Tech Lighter Moondust Make Up Store
Shadows - NYX Cosmetics Triple Eyeshadow Palette Honey Comb, and green shades from Inglot Freedom System
Eye pencil - Trophic Make Up Store
Glitter - Gold glitter from a hobby shop, and Peacock Make Up Store and NYX Glitter Eye liner in Jade Green
Mascara -  Collection 2000 Big Fake Lashes Black
Eyebrow - Eye Kohl Le Crayon Bronze Lancome


Enjoy!
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...