Thursday, 7 July 2011

NYX Extreme Blue Studio Liquid Liner


I've said it before and I will say it again; NYX Studio Liquid Eye Liner equals a lot of fun. Incredible rich pigments, waterproof and metallic finish for a very affordable price! A must have in the make up stash!


Primer - NYX Jumbo Pencil Yogurt
Shadows - Sleek Palette Original & Sunset
Eye pencils - NYX Slim Pencil in Gray
Eye liner - NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue
Mascara - Max Lashes from Make Up Store
Eyebrow - Tri Brow from Make Up Store

Enjoy!
Phlox

2 comments:

Angie said...

I really love this eye look! I'm definitely a neutral gal by day, but at night I like to mix it up a bit, I'll be stopping by your blog for inspiration!!

EyeGraffiti said...

@Angie: You should really try the NYX Studio Liners they're great to work with. Stop by anytime you like;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...