Thursday, 14 July 2011

Mean Green Eye Shadows


After yesterdays primer failure I decided to do something more creative and colourful using a primer that I know works fantastic together with all kinds of eyeshadows. Even though my skin is very oily I think the primers I mentioned before are the best. Just make sure to saturate the primer with a lot of shadow, don't be thrifty!!


Here's what I used:

Primer - Liquid Metal in Stoic from Illamasqua and High Tech Lighter Moon Dust from Make Up Store
Shadows - Sleek Palette Original, Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Melodrama, Inglot Eye Shadow in 475 & 477
Eye pencil - S.O.P.H.I.E from Illamasqua
Eye liner - NYX Big Fat Eye Marker
Mascara - Max Lashes Black from Make Up Store
Glitter - NYX Glitter On The Go in Lime
Eyebrow - Micro Shadow Nightfall from Make Up Store

Enjoy!
Phlox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...