Sunday, 24 July 2011

Illamasquas Pure Pigment Alluvium


When I made this eye look I was all in for a dark one. Me, who almost always has white around the tear duct for a more open-eye look, revolted from that to having a medium-light blue there instead. You'll never know where your mood can take you huh!?
Though I didn't add any black, this make up ended up really dark in real life, and I quite enjoyed having a really smokey blue purplish eye!

Here's what I've used:


Primer - Jumbo Pencil Milk and Slate NYX Cosmetics
Shadows - Cyber shadow Babydoll and Micro shadow Shimmery Bell from Make Up Store, Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Alluvium, OCC Concentrate Pigment in Static, NYX Loose Powder Pearl Eyeshadow in Ocean blue
Eye pencil - NYX Cosmetics Slim eye pencils in Sapphire
Mascara - Lash Queen Black from Helena Rubenstein
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...