Saturday, 23 July 2011

The favorite lashes


Here I am again, wearing my favorite lashes... I know I have them a lot, but I can't resist, 'cause the feeling of overrated long lashes is indescribable!!
And they are so easy to wear, you don't feel them at all.
And a coloured waterline becomes the detail in this green-greyish look.


Primer - Jumbo Pencil Milk and Pots and Pans NYX Cosmetics
Shadows - Micro shadow Jade and Tribecca and Eyedust Goldglow from Make Up Store
Eye pencil - Tropical Make Up Store (waterline) and Slim eye pencil Satin Blue from NYX Cosmetics
Glitter - Glitter eye liner from 2 True Lime green
Eye liner - Eye liner cake in Devout from Illamasqua
Eye lashes - Lash Art Peak Over Make Up Store
Mascara - Long Lash Mascara Black Make Up Store
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze Lancome
Rhinestones - Multi from Make Up Store


Over and out!
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...