Saturday, 30 July 2011

The continue of friday's look...




To mark the crease even more I filled it in with a glitter contour, and the sparkles really nailed an effect! And I could go even further with some rhinestones but I called in the night, and that's all there is to it.
But next time, I'll know what to do.

A reminder of what I used:


Primer - High Tech Lighter Platina from MUS
Shadows - Circus, The Orgiginal and Curious Sleek Palettes and Powder Eyeshadow Fame from Illamasqua
Eye pencil - Slim Eyepencil in Sapphire from NYX
Eye liner - Slide on Pencil in Azure (great name!!) and Sunrise Blue from NYX
Mascara - Lash Queen Black from Helena Rubenstein
Eyebrow - Slide on Pencil  Sunrise Blue with blue eyeshadow on top
Glitter - Lime green glitter eyeliner from 2True

Over and out!
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...