Monday, 25 July 2011

Artdeco Brilliant Eye Powder



I'm having an Artdeco fever here! And a bronzed one!
I bought these shadows years ago when I was in Ireland. I stood there intoxicated for all these sparkling golden shadows and couldn't resist buying them.
I ended up with a satin one, one in gold, bronze and medium brown.
The shadows are coming in really handy package with a brush that's one with the lid.
And there's no summer unless you do at least one bronzed look. So here's mine!


Primer - Jumbo Pencil Gold NYX Cosmetics
Shadows - Artdeco Brilliant Eye Powder in no. 564.1, 564.4, 564.3 and 564.6
Eye pencil - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronzed from Lancome
Mascara - Long Lash Mascara Black Make Up Store
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze Lancome

Bronzing you too?
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...