Saturday, 25 June 2011

Purple Iced Eye Make Up




So I guess I somehow got stuck in the purplish spectra but it just such a nice colour with hues ranging from bluish to reddish and what is more fun then combine them both on a boring Saturday?!


Primer - NYX Jumbo Pencil Cottage Cheese  and Strawberry Milk
Shadows - Sleek Palette Good Girl, Inglot AMC Eye Shadows in 73 & 74, OCC Cosmetics Colour Concentrate Pigment in Iced
Eye pencils - S.O.P.H.I.E. from Illamasqua as eyeliner and on the waterline.
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen' Eyes Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Wolf

Have a colourful Saturday!
Phlox

1 comment:

Gone2RehabBRB said...

I could pretty much wear a redish purple in my crease with everything.

I'm stalking around your thumbnails again in hope to re-awake my interest in eye make-up. Plus, seeing so much color makes me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...