Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Dark Tropic



Today's theme is dark, glittery and green. I love using one colour spectrum for eyeshadows and having another colour for eyeliner.
Though I find my eyes a bit narrow when wearing a too dark eyeshadow (but I will be better of ignoring that feeling!) so I lighted things up with glitter. The glitter shifts from light green to pink, but in the jar it appears to be white.
So it always ends up as a surprise when using Orion!!



Primer - Hightech Lighter Moondust Make Up Store
Shadows - Sleek Palette Original and Wasabi and Iced from OCC Cosmetics
Eye pencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Medium Eyepencil Illmasqua on the waterline
Eyeliner - Metallic Wave Make Up Store
Glitter - Orion from Make Up Store
Mascara - Lash Queen Helena Rubenstein Black
Eyebrow - Eye Kohl Crayon in Bronze Lancome

Soak it in!
Azure

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...